★ Low lactose
★ For kits newborn to 6 weeks of age
★ Contains "Milk Oil" antimicrobial fatty acids – essential for good gut health
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for all rabbit breeds. Use for orphaned kits, large litters or when mother’s milk is limited.
• Closely resembles Rabbit Milk - formulated to match the composition of mother’s milk, with added vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6).
• Elevated Protein & Fat Content - to cater for the rapid growth rate and high energy intake of kits.
• Contains ‘Milk Oil’ - antimicrobial fatty acids that are essential for good gut health
Whey protein, caseins, whole milk solids, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
Stir or shake thoroughly with one part Rabbit Milk Replacer into two parts warm water. Do not mix more Rabbit Milk Replacer than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender. Reconstituted Rabbit Milk Replacer can be kept refrigerated for one day or frozen for longer.
Storage and Reminders
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Once opened, store in an airtight container.
• To ensure freshness, consume within one month after opening.
• Always offer kits drinking water once their eyes are open and they become mobile.