• Specifically formulated to match the composition of breast milk.
• Low lactose for better digestion.
• Adequate fat content for improving growth of puppies.
• Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6).
Dog milk has a high concentration of solids, with elevated fat and protein levels. However it is relatively low in lactose, with some puppies developing lactose-intolerance when fed formulas based on cow’s milk.
The high fat content of dog milk means that it has almost twice the energy density of cow’s milk. This nutrient-rich milk supports the rapid growth rate of puppies. The type of fats present in the milk are important, with puppies developing best on milk containing adequate levels of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid.
Whey proteins, caseins, whole milk solids, vegetable oils, omega-3 & 6 fatty acids (including EPA, DHA & Arachidonic Acid), taurine, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
||BlueBay Dog Milk Replacer
|Min Crude Protein
|Crude Fat( Min)
|Energy( kJ /litre)
Stir or shake thoroughly with one part of Dog Milk Replacer into three parts of warm water ( 36℃ ).
Do not mix more powder than that can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use blender for mixing. Reconstituted dog Milk Replacer can be kept refrigerated for one day or frozen for longer.
Also recommended to use for pregnant or lactating female dogts. Simply spread 1 spoon of powder per 1kg body weight over foods daily to provide supplemental nutrition.
Storage and Reminders
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Once opened, store in an airtight container.
• To ensure freshness, consume within one month after opening.