★ Low lactose
★ For joeys spending time out of pouch
★ Food supplement for Possums and Gliders
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for all species of possums & gliders. Use for orphaned joeys or when mother’s milk is limited.
For joeys with greater than 80% of pouch life completed.
• Specifically formulated to match the composition of possum milk - formulated to match the composition of mother’s milk, with added vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6).
• Elevated Fat Content –High energy milk with a high fat content, coincides with increased activity levels of joey.
• Low in Lactose - to aid in digestion.
• Increasing levels of “body-building” proteins (eg caseins, α-globulins) to coincide with peak growth rate.
Whey protein, caseins, whole milk solids, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, maltodextrin, vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
|Maximum Fibre, maxi
Stir or shake thoroughly with one part Sugar Glider Milk Replacer into three parts warm water. Do not mix more Sugar Glider Milk Replacer than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender. Reconstituted Sugar Glider Milk Replacer can be kept refrigerated for one day or frozen for longer.
Also suggested to use with pregnant or lactating female Sugar gliders. Simply sprinkle 1/4 spoon over foods daily to provide supplemental nutrition.
Storage and Reminders
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Once opened, store in an airtight container.
• To ensure freshness, consume within one month after opening.
• It is important to weigh joeys regularly to confirm growth.
• Overfeeding can cause diarrhoea so feed the suggested milk volumes in our tables.